As part of our hygiene services, we offer a full hygiene survey of your premises.
This allows us to identify:
- Risk areas within your premises
- Which hygiene services measures are required
- The correct hygiene services package for your needs
During the survey, our hygiene expert will carry out a number of tests to build a full picture of your needs.
Scientific assessment of the nature and level of all hygiene risks, which could affect visitors or employees:
- Transmission of pathogens via surfaces
- Transmission of pathogens via air
- Contamination of raw/cooked food
Our hygiene experts use a number of methods to assess risk:
- Air sampling
- Swabbing of known risk areas throughout the building, including washrooms, kitchens, common areas, door handles, lift buttons etc
- Humidity checks
- Analysis of hand dryer speed and temperature
Assess your current hygiene services provisions:
- Does everything function correctly?
- Are the current solutions delivering the maximum hygiene support?
Build a profile of your site to establish:
- The number and nature of hygiene units required and where they should be sited
- The projected consumption of consumables, based on user numbers, patterns and gender
- The most suitable hygiene product ranges to fit the needs and image of your business
- A tailored solution to your specific hygiene services needs